Monday, March 23, 2009

Creative is with K people!


Hermanas!!!

Nessa from Contests and Such has gifted the Cafe Beautique with the Kreative award!!! I blush and get happy.

GUIDELINES: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!...


1. Rojo. He is my North, my South, East and West.

2. My familia. They live far away, but are always in my corazon.

3. Reading. I should be charged by the kilo when I buy books.

4. Makeup and Hair beauty (you don't say?). I love reading about it, blogging about it, learning from other bloggers, etc.

5. The interwebzzzz.

6. Living today. Not yesterday, not tomorrow. Today.

7. All of you.

Now, for 7 really creative bloggers.....

Monique @ Blogs by Latinas

Toma @ Makeup Masala

Erika @ MakeupBag

Rashida @ The Plucking Points

Tina Marie @ TinaMarieOnline

Erika @ The Pretty Girls' World

Last but never least, the ultimate blogger, B from Clumps of Mascara


New post coming up later hermanas... stay tuned!!!

Siempre, Bella.

3 comments:

Gracias for joining us at the Café Beautique. Leave me your ideas and tips!