Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NeverAgain Makeup of 2008

Hermanas!!

I will bring in my 3 brain cells on full gear to bring you my favorite beauty finds later this week as promised; but right now I shall decorate a wall of shame with NUNCA products. As a beauty product junkie + confessed cheapskate, I buy products here and there; to try out and either become a loyal fan or quickly dismiss and toss.

Let's see.... what did I buy this year that was an absolute waste of my hard earned dollars?

NUNCA # 1. Almay eye make up remover. EEEEWWW + OUCH + MIERDA. I had never been so irritated in my life. My poor eyes stung for like 10 minutes and I had to rinse forever. I wrote Almay a letter letting them know how disgusting this product was; and they did reimburse me with a gift certificate. Needless to say, I will never buy ALMAY again; unless one of my sister bloggers recommends it.

NUNCA #2. Benefit Bad Gal Lash. Gods. For the price they charged me for this, I could have/should have gotten either Max Factor 2000 calorie; or Cover Girl's LashBlast. My mistake for buying on impulse. This mascara has absolutely nothing to mention. Blah. Seems the "Bad Gal" in question was booooooooring.

Right now I cannot think of any other huuuuuuuuuge mishaps; so those are my NUNCA picks for 2008.

Siempre, Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias for joining us at the Café Beautique. Leave me your ideas and tips!