Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Navidad gifts all around

Hermanas!!!

I know I have been bad and left you for a bit. Hey! My familia in Mexico city was demanding of my time and affection; which I gladly gave them all. Needless to say, the belleza goodies were a total hit. The KORRES lip butters were loved by las primas, Mamita Financiera swears by Urban Decay's Potion, and La Guera is the proud owner of a World Domination Tour set from TwoFaced. I even got mi madre to get rid of her old old old brushes for a nice set I got her. Hits and abrazos and luvz all around.

I cannot complain since Rojo got me yet another lovely set of gifts; including Anastasia's Brow Express(I am still fighting over how to use the stencils); a Benefit lipsticks galore, more Stila eyeliners, a Potion refill, etc., etc., etc. I even got one of those highly kinky Santa Girl outfits!!!

I shall post my 2008 pics for fabulousness and also my yucky awards to those producs that should cease to exist later this week.

Hermanas, it's good to be back in cyberspace.

Siempre, Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias for joining us at the Café Beautique. Leave me your ideas and tips!