Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too Faced "customer service"

Hermanas!!!

I am all about good customer service. And when I get it, I rave about it. Now... when I do not get it, I rant like the meanest of them all.

I have bought Too Faced for a while now, and was certain to include it in my Christmas shopping; always through Sephora. I made the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge mistake of purchasing some goodies during Too Faced vintage sale directly through their website. Eye shadows, eye make up remover, and other equally necessary things. Had to pay shipping, but the prices were really good so I didn't make a fuzz.

THREE weeks later (yes, you read right, tres semanas) the order arrives. Incomplete. I run to the website and realize that they don't even have a phone number to talk to a real person. If you don't believe me, check it out. So I fill in the unfriendly java form and ask where is the rest of my order.

Err..... nada.

So I email again.

Hmmm... zero.

I email one last time, this time completely out of my mind, really upset and uptight about the whole thing. FINALLY someone responds.

"Oh, we ran out of so and so products; so we refunded you." Excuse me???? They refunded me for the price of the item, but NOT for taxes or shipping. I am really, really pissed about it. Had I known, I would have not ordered anything in the first place.

I mean, if you run a business in such a way that you keep selling items you do not have in stock, that's bad. If you then refuse to immediately inform the customer, that's even worse. And if, on top of that; you are quite prompt in charging for the whole thing before shipping and making sure everything is a-o-k; you are just a bad business that will never get my dinero. Ever.

And... their "Shadow Insurance" sucks, it's greasy and does not last. No comparison whatsoever to Urban Decay Potion Primer; or ULTA's eye shadow primer. Oh, and both Urban Decay and ULTA have AMAZING online customer service.

***end of rant***

Siempre, Bella.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That sucks.
    I got my order. smh The would had been refunding me FULL PRICE if that would had happen. But I called them because they obviously don't reply to e-mail.
    I agree, never ordering from them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo! That's not good at all. Too Faced is one of my favorite companies so it's disheartening to hear about their terrible service. Ugh....they need to get it together.

    And nah uhhh....that Shadow Insurance is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I love companies that have great customer service - I am very likely to be a return customer. Those that have terrible customer service are not likely to see my business again! I love to shop at Sephora stores, but your experience makes me less willing to shop online with them.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias for joining us at the Café Beautique. Leave me your ideas and tips!