Just this past week I had a couple of chicas ask me about makeup techniques. I was so flattered! One actually asked me to do a whole makeup session for an art show she will participate in. WOW. Neither knew about Café Beautique! That must say I am doing something right with my face.
So this gave me an idea that might or might not fly. It is up to you, really. If you are up for it; you can send me a washed face pic of yourself to cafe.beautique at gmail dot com and I will come up with a quick beauty routine for everyday use. I will then email it to you and, if you send me a picture back and allow me to post in the blog; you will be perpetually entered in ALL Café Beautique giveaways.
Let me know important things (that might NOT sound important, but when it comes to makeup, believe me, they are) about you, like:
- What kind of work do you do?
- Are you an overworked stay-at-home mamma with little time to pretty up?
- Is there any dress code at work? Preferred fashion style?
- Where do you live? Weather has effects on makeup chicas, so this is important.
- Do you wear glasses?
- How about your hair? Like it as is? Want to change?
- Which celebrity looks like you (come on, you know it!)?
- Which woman is your role model for makeup and fashion?
- Which makeup items you already own? (I don't want anyone spending half their paycheck here)
So, the doors are open to the Café Make-Me-Over section. I loooooove to share the little I know with you hermanas. I gave my Canadian amiga Michelle a quick tip on how to bring out her green eyes... she did it, and loved it. So maybe we're onto something here! and .... you don't have to pay exorbitant prices, and might get some goodies in return (besides heart broken hermanos fainting at the sight of your renovated looks!!!!). If you are a makeup newbie; this is the Series for you!!!!